ELAINE

--------------------------------------
I am a RYT Registered Yoga teacher, Sports,Thai massage and Bodywork therapist.

I received my teacher training from Yoga Arts (Australia) in 2005. My yoga journey has taken many forms; From the vigorous practises of vinyasa and ashtanga to acroyoga ..... For the past 5 years, I have found inspiration in the teachings of BKS Iyengar and am a disciple of senior teacher Peter Thomson.

I am certified in Thai Massage by the Thai Massage School of ChiangMai and have studied under Oestheopaths Arnaud L'Hermitte & David Lutt and Itzhak Helman of the Sunshine Network.

I have a keen interest in sports especially endurance sports and have trained in Ironman and sports massage with the renown Dr Myk Hungerford (mother of sports massage).

I am also a sports consultant and organise marathons and sports events.

Yoga helped me recuperate from a traumatic accident and I practise yoga to share its healing benefits with others. I believe in the transformation power of yoga and use Massage and other bodywork techniques to achieve greater depths in my yoga practise.

Yoga is a sharing of love and compassion that can bring about emotional and physical healing.

HP : +(61)0415938856 / email : elainehuilian@gmail.com


ACROYOGA WORKSHOP - TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN!!

ACROYOGA WITH JACOB HANDWERKER
Wed 2 March 7 - 9pm
This workshop will explore partner yoga, acrobatics, and human pyramids. By working together, we will cultivate trust, strength, and flexibility. A playful, safe, and supportive environment will empower the whole room to be upside down. This workshop is open to students with yoga experience and a headstand practice.(No partner required)

Investment : $40 (Early Bird Price : $35)
Early bird registration & payment must be made before 10 Feb.
Location : OmShiva Yoga Studio (Turf City)
Registration Contact: 90114405 / acroyogasing@gmail.com
www.acroyoga.org



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Jacob Handwerker

Residence: Nomad
Birthplace: Maine
jacob@acroyoga.org / Ashtanga Lanka Yoga Resort
Movement has always been an integral part of my life. Before discovering AcroYoga, Ashtanga Yoga, and Vipassana meditation I spent years kayaking, climbing, skiing, backpacking, and dancing. Now, by "showing up" every morning to do my practices I have experienced profound and deep changes in my life. One of the greatest lessons I have learned is how to connect to my breath. The breath is the only constant we have from birth to death and can be one of our greatest teachers.

I grew up in a house hearing the words yoga, meditation, tai chi, meridians, etc. but it was not until I was 26 that I started to explore them. Besides AcroYoga, I study Ashtanga Yoga with Kathy Cooper, and practice Vipassana meditation as taught by S.N. Goenka. I believe that by helping people connect to themselves and one another we can create peace around us and in the world. I am excited to share my passions and teach AcroYoga across the planet.

I am based out of Portland, Oregon but I travel throughout Europe and Asia for many months of the year.