ELAINE

--------------------------------------
I am a RYT Registered Yoga teacher, Sports,Thai massage and Bodywork therapist.

I received my teacher training from Yoga Arts (Australia) in 2005. My yoga journey has taken many forms; From the vigorous practises of vinyasa and ashtanga to acroyoga ..... For the past 5 years, I have found inspiration in the teachings of BKS Iyengar and am a disciple of senior teacher Peter Thomson.

I am certified in Thai Massage by the Thai Massage School of ChiangMai and have studied under Oestheopaths Arnaud L'Hermitte & David Lutt and Itzhak Helman of the Sunshine Network.

I have a keen interest in sports especially endurance sports and have trained in Ironman and sports massage with the renown Dr Myk Hungerford (mother of sports massage).

I am also a sports consultant and organise marathons and sports events.

Yoga helped me recuperate from a traumatic accident and I practise yoga to share its healing benefits with others. I believe in the transformation power of yoga and use Massage and other bodywork techniques to achieve greater depths in my yoga practise.

Yoga is a sharing of love and compassion that can bring about emotional and physical healing.

HP : +(61)0415938856 / email : elainehuilian@gmail.com


GSCF - Rescue Haiti Mission


My friends at the GSCF have sent a team to Haiti with search equipment, water purification systems and medical supplies. They urgently require financial support for this mission.


All proceeds from yoga classes and massages next week (25-31 Jan) will go towards the GSCF - Rescue Haiti Mission.

So, you can come for class everyday or book a massage and do your part in the relief efforts. :)

If you would like to donate directly on line, please go to
https://gscf.donnerenligne.fr/. I will be doing a bank transfer at the end of next week so we can do a group sending if you prefer.

NOTE : The GSCF is a non-profit relief organisation comprising entirely of volunteers and funded through donations. They are doing amazing work to provide rescue and assistance to victims of natural and man-made disasters around the world. Please support their work. http://www.gscf.eu/